Monday, June 13, 2011

Week 4

Well, guess what... I was right!!!! It was the husband. I just thought that the other interior designer was too obvious. (Although, they really didn't give us many other options to figure out who else it could be). The background on why Ted did it I didn't really like. Basically, because he was upset that his girlfriend/wife didn't want him anymore. Man oh man, would I not want to get on that guys bad side.

I am so happy that everything worked out, however I wish he wouldn't have commited suicide. I would have liked to see him try and validate what he did... and have everyone see him for what he was worth. And then get what he deserves. I feel bad for Glory in all of this, however she did kidnap a child and she did get what she deserved... but she seemed like an overall sweet lady, just had some mixed up priorities... she wanted to make it sssssooooo bad in the "hollywood" world that she was willing to kidnap a child and keep him for two years... She had a kind heart, but just wasn't a very stable person. I do feel bad that she was unable to see her dad after all her dad had gone through to find her. (I didn't feel bad for her, I felt bad for her dad).

What did you guys think?

Mom.... where are you?!?!?!?!?

4 comments:

  1. Yep, Agree with you Jen. I kind of suspected it could be him or Bartley Longe. I especially focused on Ted's driver, Larry. He was kind of a suspicious character. With Ted committing suicide, it shows what kind of person he really is. Definitely not my kind of person to trust. Such a creep.

    Was glad that Fr Aiden pulled through. And also knew that Kevin, Alvirah, Maria, Tiffany, Penny all came through for Zan.

    Have to agree with you regarding Glory. She was a mixed up person with good intentions but certainly had to be held accountable for doing what she did with our little guy. No money on earth is worth taking a little boy from his mother. The tragedy and trauma. Definitely felt bad that Glory's dad passed away before seeing or hearing from Glory. Glory saw that justice was done, the choices she made were awful and she lost her dad in the process. Why couldn't she be satisfied with doing make up? That would pay the bills and help her dad financially. Oh well. People can be idiots.

    It was a great book. Moved fast and kept my interest and loved the ending where it all came together nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicholas Sparks has a newer book out that might be a good summer read...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of good books out there. What is the new Nicholas Sparks book? You can let us know when we are out there???? Talked with your mom and she's finished the book but is having troubles with the internet provider Broadstripe and unable to post.
    Sigh - and she just got another new computer, too.

    ReplyDelete